Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guest Designer for Emma at My Creative Time:)

WOW! This is a BIG day for me!

I have been asked by Emma at
to be a Guest Designer on her blog today.
What could I say?
YES!

Here is my cute little Peter Cottontail
card I made using Emma’s "Color Me Happy"
stamp set. I just love it.  Hope you do too:)






Recipe:
Outside of Card

5X5 Card
1st layer Green cut at 4 ¾ “X 4 ¾ “
2nd layer Brown cut at 4 ½ “X 4 ½ “
3rd layer Pattern cut at 4 ¼ “X 4 ¼ “
Grass is two colors of green (Dark and Light) cut
at 4 ¼ “X 2” cut with Martha Stewart fringe scissors.
Each layer of the grass was glued down ½ “
above the other.

I used the Nate’s ABC’s cartridge and
cut just the bunny image on page 34 at 4”.
Glued on a furry ball for the tail,
used a brown ribbon for the bow and
Last but not least, Emma’s "Color Me Happy"
stamp set for the Sentiment.

Inside of Card

1st layer Green cut at 4 ¾ “X 2”
2nd layer Brown cut at 4 ½ “X 2 “
3rd layer Pattern cut at 4 ¼ “X 2 “
Bunny cut at 2 ¾ “
Grass is one layer of green cut at 1 ¾ “X ½ “


Hope you've enjoyed my post today.
I know I really enjoyed doing this:)
A Big Huge Thank You to Emma!

Please stop back Saturday, March 12th for
Jen's Happy Birthday Blog Hop:)
I will be posting a new card and
having some pretty tasty Blog candy!

14 comments:

  1. I just love this springy card!!! I'd like to invite you to join the Creative Sisters Monday Challenge...it's "think spring" and this card would be perfect!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute. Love the brown and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, love how you did the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I love the grass and the colors green and brown are perfect! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute with the bunnies and the gras!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Do you love the fringe scissors???

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this card is super duper cute. I love it!! Great job!!

    Marianne S.
    ps Good call, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely precious! Love your bunny's cotten tail and the fun grass!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW beautiful job on your card,SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors. So creative to venture away from traditional pastels!! I love this card. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is awesome my friend I am so excited for you! sorry I just saw this but you know I haven't been myself lately big hugs my friend Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is sooo cute. Really enjoyed this blog hop. The scissors are so neat and love the way you made the grass with them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Please pick it up at http://acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete