Thursday, October 20, 2011

Patches of Pink Design Team and Link Up Party!


Patches of Pink
Design Team!
We're having a PARTY!!
A Link Up Party that is:)


I'm excited
to get to see all of your
Awesome creations!

Since this is October...
The theme for this Link Up Party is
Yep..Halloween!...BOO!
All you have to do is make something...
(card, scrapbook page, craft)
that represents Halloween:)

This is what I came up with! 
Hope you like it:)

Front

Opening

Inside

Inside Center

Left  Inside

Right Inside

Inside


I love Halloween!
My favorite Holiday:)

Especially when it's close to 
someone's birthday:)  I made this
card for my friend Bonnie just 
for her special day!

Please head over to Patches of Pink
to see all of the other creations from
the rest of the Design Team.

When you get there, please be sure
to link up your project at
the end of the post.  You can link
up anything that you have been
working on or if you want to
make something special for this
Link Up Party
Just make sure it's 
something related to Halloween:)
 
I am so excited to see what you
all make.  Be sure to grab the
Link Up Party button right above
where you link up your project. 
You can display it on your blog
to show that you have
participated in the Party!




Don't forget to leave me a comment!
I love reading them.

8 comments:

  1. Really cool Hallowween card..That took some doing for sure....Love the way it opens...It's scary, but
    cute too. Great Job ...Can't say enough...
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that is the cutest card ever.. your friend Bonnie gonna love it for sure.. you awesome and I just love that you share your talent with us all...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love all the details! I LOVE the cauldron and the spider! !Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat card! You do know that we need instructions? LOL. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat card! You do know that we need instructions? LOL. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this very special card. Never saw anything like it. Everyone will be so jealous when I show them....xxoo Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome!!!!
    Did you use the Cricut for those cut outs?
    I agree with Luci, we need instructions!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if there was anyone who is "card worthy" of one of your creations, Julie....it's Bonnie! I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete